How to import and digitise DXF nodes to sections in GeoModeller?
Created by: Evren Pakyuz-Charrier
Modified on: Sun, 8 Jul, 2018 at 6:36 PM
- In the Project Explorer pane on the left, go to Grids and Meshes→Import→Triangulations.
- Browse to the DXF file and open.
- In Grids and Meshes, expand the new mesh.
- Go to Nodes→Field Visualisation Manager.
- Tick-on View Grid in 3D and View on Section where needed.
- Render the sections of interest in the 2D viewer and digitize manually.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.