For details on contour generation please refer the client to user manual Map Composition (T45).
- The map composition tool is under "Mapping"-> "Map Composition"
- Simple contours for any grid can be created in "Map Composition" -> "Geographic" -> "New Contour"
- Within the menu of these tools select grid file and under "Contour Cuts" the interval, density, line thickness, line colour and annotations.
- Please note that all the contours may not display on screen at this time. Contours on the screen are thinned out to prevent overlap.
- Save as map.
For detailed parameter configuration refer to the manual.
Viewing on screen
- To view the contours and other map elements on screen use the MapPrint tool.
- "Mapping" -> "Print Map"
- Open Map to render on screen.